- Your child must be 5 years old by August 1 of 2020
- You must bring your child to the registration
- All Registrations will take place at the Michigan Primary Building
- Please have your Registration forms filled out prior to the Registration Dates
- PLEASE CALL 440-992-1234 TO SCHEDULE YOUR REGISTRATION APPOINTMENT
Additional Required Documents:
- Child's Original Birth Certificate
- If you do not have an original, one can be obtained for $25 at the Ashtabula City Health Department, 4717 Main Ave. 440.992.7123. (Even if your child attended the Early Learning Center, you must bring your child’s BIRTH CERTIFICATE with you!)
- Immunization Record (Baby shot record)
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- Must be date-stamped by the court!
- This includes all divorce, dissolution, separation, custody changes, guardianship, etc.
- Proof of Residency
- current utility bill, paycheck stub, rental/lease agreement (must have your name and address on it.)
- If you are living with or staying with another family, the head of household of that address must sign 'Part 2' of the Statement of Residency and provide proof of residency. This must also be notarized by a certified Notary Public.
- If you move, you must show your address change confirmation from the US Postal Service.
- If you cannot prove residency in the Ashtabula Area City School District, your child may be denied enrollment. (See ‘Homeless Students’ in the AACS Bylaws and Policies)
- Photo ID of Parent/Legal Guardian