Charter/Non-Public School Transportation
If you are a parent or guardian of a charter school or non-public school system, you may still be eligible to receive transportation as long as you meet the following state guidelines/requirements.
1. You must live 2.0 mile or more from the charter or non-public school.
2. The charter or non-public school cannot be further than 30 minutes from the school in which you child would attend at AACS.
3. Transporting to the charter/ non- public school is deemed practical by state laws.
4. Parent / guardian must follow correct steps to begin the process.
5. If your student is on an IEP with section 8 completed or your child requires special transportation they will not be eligible and the charter/non-public school will need to provide the transportation.
If you are interested in receiving transportation to a charter or non-public school in our district, please click the link below, complete the "Request for Transportation" form and send it via email to email@example.com or drop it off at the transportation department.
If you have further questions, please contact transportation.