Work Permit Information
WORK PERMIT INSTRUCTIONS
1. Complete all sections of the Application for Minor Work Permit form and Physician's Certificate.
• Student must complete the Student/Applicant Information section. Parent or Guardian must sign and date the Student/Applicant Information section.
• Employer must complete and sign the Pledge of Employer section.
• Student must complete the Applicant Information section of the Physician’s Certificate for Minor Work Permit. Student’s Physician must sign the Physician's Approval section.
2. Student takes the completed Application for Minor Work Permit to Lakeside High School Office or Guidance Office located at 6600 Sanborn
Road, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
3. Student signs the official Work Permit and delivers it to the employer. Student must be present to sign and receive work permit.
For Information or Questions on Ohio Minor Labor Laws Please Contact:
State of Ohio Minor Labor Laws
Ohio Department of Commerce
Division of Labor & Worker Safety
https://ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/site/jobs/resources/minor-labor-law / (614) 644-2239